Thursday, July 7, 2011

Freshman.

well as i said before i am here at BYU. i've been here for almost 3 weeks now. and i am LOVING it. BYU sure is a great place and if anyone is deciding to go to college. choose here you will not regret it. everyone is so nice here and the campus is so pretty. and your surrounded by greatttt people! the only thing is everyone is SOO smart here. but nothing you can do about that. haha um. i'm enjoying my classes a lot! i'm taking physical science which is so hard for me. i suck at science. haha then living prophets which is so great. the teacher is soo nice and i learn a lot in that class. then i'm taking soccer and tennis which i love! haha so yea school is going good. i do miss my family and friends but i guess thats just part of growing up. um i do miss my mom cooking me meals for me! but its kind of fun cooking for yourself. just not everyday. hahah i loveeee being here by my sisters. we hang out so much which is so great! um. i think thats about it! byu is great. end of story. haha







Heres my room!!! yes. i love pink. haha
kade: note i have your stuffed animal that you gave me!
Alek: note that i have your calendar you made me!! love it!




and we kind of forgot to take pictures on our first day of school. mom dont get mad! haha so this is the closest there is to it!





No comments:

Post a Comment