Friday, October 7, 2011

life.

well my life between my disappearance.
- i hiked the Y!! it was on my before i die list. CHECK!
- went to McCall a million times. which was so so great. i miss summer.
- got to relax at home. and hang out with the fam! so so great. sure do love them!
- hung out with james every night. that was needed. sure did miss him. hadn't seen him him in forever.
- now here at BYU. my favorite classes are. sign language and strengthening marriage and family. sign language is just fun. and strengthening marriage is just so so great.
- I GOT A JOB AT THE PRESCHOOL ON CAMPUS!!! seriously my favorite thing in the world. it makes me so happy working there. i love ittt! such cute kids and very well behaved. most of them.
- i officially declared my major yesterday. Early Childhood Education. cant wait to be a teacher. and to be working with little kids every day. i love them!
- BYU football games are fun. loud and tiring. but fun. haha
- love where i'm living. but hate that i have no friends. and that i walk for 30 minutes everyday.
- love that i'm always hanging out with my sisters. and Syd. always so fun.
- went to a Kalai concert. if you have heard of him. look him up. On My Mind, Kalai. so so great. such a fun concert. he was SOO funny and has such an amazing voice.
- my family just came and visited us. so amazing! i love themm! and missed them so much.
- i went to general conference for the first time! another thing i crossed off my before i die list. check! so great. i sure do love general conference. so great.
- loveeee going to the BYU girls soccer games. they are so good. i miss soccer and wish i was on that team.
- LOVE the Lying Games. such a great show. you should all watch it.
- going to Rexburg next week. can not wait.
- and hopefully going home in a couple weeks also!
- i LOVE skype. dont know what i'd do without it.
- and last but not least. i cant wait for thankgiving breakkkk! i miss my family. and my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment