Sunday, June 17, 2012

to the best dad in the world.



HAPPY FATHERS DAY! to the best dad in the world. i honestly have the best dad in the world. he is the greatest example to me and i learn so much from him each day. he has taught me how to be positive. how to love. how to treat a girl. he has a testimony of the gospel. he cares about me. he supports me in EVERYTHING i do. he teaches me patience. he teaches me how to enjoy life and how to not worry about anything. he provides for my family and cares about all of his kid. he protects us and kills bees for us. he is humorous and makes all of us laugh! he is the best person and i love him so much!

thanks for everything you do for me dad each and every day! <3

3 comments:

  1. It's easy with such a wonderful kid like you. Makes my job EASY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's easy with such a wonderful kid like you. Makes my job EASY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren you realize you put <4 not <3! :)

    ReplyDelete