Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter everyone!!

i'm so thankful for Easter and the chance to remember Christ and his sacrifices he made for me. i am so thankful for the gospel in my life and everything that Christ has done for me. i dont know where i'd be without the gospel in my life. it has helped me so much in making decisions and i would be lost without it. i am so thankful for the power of prayer and the chance to talk to my heavenly father and know that he is listening to me. he knows what i'm going through and has a plan for me. i'm so thankful for the resurrection and the sacrifices he made for me. i'm so thankful for the Atonement. the chance to repent when time is needed and to become a better person.

i hope everyone has a good easter. gets lots of candyyyy. but also remember the true meaning of Easter.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post! We are blessed with a wonderful daughter :)

    ReplyDelete